CANCELED: Our Spring Season Concerts on 3/28, 4/18, and 5/2 have been cancelled
Due to the escalating situation caused by the coronavirus we have reluctantly cancelled the spring season.
These three programs have been rescheduled for the 2021-22 Season.
2019-2020 Series Subscriptions
Our 66th season
Buy the full subscription and enjoy six concerts for the price of four!
A Mini-Subscription is a great way to save and have the flexibility to choose how you can attend. Buy three admissions for $90 (a $15 savings) and use them any way you choose. No need to decide now. When you attend a concert pick up one or more of your tickets at the ticket desk.
- Emerson String Quartet, Saturday, October 12, 2019 8:00 p.m.
- Zlatomir Fung, cello, Saturday, October 26, 2019 8:00 p.m.
- Orpheus Chamber Orchestra, Saturday, November 9, 2019 8:00 p.m.
- PUBLIQuartet, Saturday, March 28, 2020 8:00 p.m.
- Pacifica Quartet with Orion Weiss, piano, Saturday, April 18, 2020 8:00 p.m.
- Wu Han, piano - Philip Setzer, violin - David Finckel, cello, Saturday, May 2, 2020 8:00 p.m.
If you prefer to mail your check Please click here to use our subscription form.
Friends of Music Concerts, Inc., is a 501 (c)(3) tax-deductible non-profit organization